99.3 KISS FM is now giving you a way to be a part of the inner workings of a major radio station, providing exposure to promotions, programming and sales. We’re looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and hard-working people who enjoy TOP 40 music and are good at interacting with all types of people.
Interns are expected to work 12-15 hours per week and must be available nights and weekends. We require all applicants to be current, full-time students and you must receive school credit for this position.
• Work closely with Promotions Director and on-air personalities with the planning and execution of on-site promotions.
• Assist Marketing and Promotions Director with the creation of innovative marketing and promotion strategies.
• Write copy that will be read over the air.
• Possibly participate in on-air station commercials.
• Handle on-site and on-air contesting.
• Get school credit for going to concerts, clubs, movies, and other station related appearances! (School Credit is Required)
• Non-paid (parking and station related expenses will be paid)
• Station location: Harrisburg, PA
• Be a team member of 99.3 KISS FM’s Promotions team by interacting with station listeners.
• Able to earn school (college) credit; must provide signed letter from school supervisor
• Faculty letter of recommendation
• Minimum of 12-15 hours per week (150 hour minimum for the semester)
• Provide cover letter and current resume
• Undergraduate/graduate student status
If you are interested in these exciting opportunities
please send cover letter and resume to:
Program Director/On-Air Personality
600 Corporate Circle
Harrisburg, PA 17110